Senior Fullstack Developer
Reactron Technologies Ltd Espoo – Full-time
Reactron Technologies Ltd is expanding and this could not be achieved without a strong and talented development team. Now we are looking for an experienced Senior Full-stack developer to join our ambitious team! In this role you will be a key part of interesting projects and we also encourage you to further develop yourself. Ideally you also enjoy guiding and helping our junior team members to become the future CTOs.
We are an international team with multiple nationalities represented. Together, we are a group of tech lovers with a sense of humor. We take great pride in our customer satisfaction and always deliver on time. At Reactron, you’ll get to work in a growth and solution oriented company. We also take good care of our team’s well being.
Our values and cultures
Human connectivity: We build two things: software and relationships, both of which are made to last.
Dedication to our craft: Our passion for technology keeps us curious. We encourage our team to constantly learn new skills and evolve with modern technology.
Follow-through: We do business with honesty, integrity, and transparency. Whatever we promise to deliver, we will follow through, and then some.
Success is teamwork: We create an open and supportive environment so that our team may grow personally and professionally.
What will you be doing?
- Work with development team and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build front-end of applications with appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Write well-tested, readable, and maintainable code.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
What do we expect from you?
- Familiarity with modern full-stack development stacks, particularly Node.JS, React, React Native, and Typescript.
- Familiarity with cloud computing on AWS and serverless architecture.
- 5+ years of experience in building robust, complex, and distributing mobile and web applications.
- Highly motivated in solving customers’ problems and delivering value to customers at a fast pace.
- Good communication skills and a good team player.
- Experienced working as a consultant is an advantage.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Holistic observation and critical thinking in software architecture is a plus.
Why join us?
- Have a significant impact on a fast-growing company’s development.
- Be a key role in interesting projects and learn new tech stacks.
- Dynamic working environment with talented and like-minded colleagues.
- Low hierarchy and no micro-management.
- Competitive salary and great benefits package:
- Mobile and Internet plan
- Lunch benefits
- €400 in sports and culture
- Paid frequent company lunches and team bonding activities (golfing, summer cottage/ international trips – covid permitting, etc.)
- Courses, learning materials, and certification exam fees
We look forward to hearing from you 🙂